The A-list Hollywood crowd is on the look out for a private, beautiful, entertaining getaway where they are far away from the prying eyes of the Paparazzi.
Here are some of the best resorts and getaways that are frequented by Hollywood celebrities.
- Turtle Island, Fiji: It is celebrity heaven with one island, 100 staff, 14 private beaches and maximum of 14 couples. At $2000 a night, it is the play ground of the rich and famous with lobster and champagne picnics and horse back riding on the terrains. Visitors include Britney Spears and Kevin Federline, Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey.
- St. Moritz, Switzerland: It is the ultimate celebrity ski getaway. Set against the fabulous scenery of Switzerland it offers the best of skiing. High street shopping, world class restaurants and exciting night life attracts celebrities like George Clooney.
- Anguilla, Caribbean: Ultimate Caribbean escape with pristine uncrowded beaches and gourmet dining. Cape Juluca resort offers unlimited entertainment like golf, water skiing, tennis, wind surfing and croquet. Celebrities spotted here include Jay- Z, Beyonce, Courtney Cox, David Arquette, Kevin Bacon and David Duchovny.
- St. Tropez, France: A small fishing village clinging to its cultural roots, it became famous for P.Diddy’s yacht parties. Amazing clubs and delicious French cuisine attracted the A-list crowd like Pamela Anderson, Kid Rock, Lara Flynn Boyle, and Jack Nicholson.
- Lake Como, Italy: It is a serene and scenic sanctuary. Picturesque villas, scrumptious Italian cuisine, and sparkling blue waters attracted the like of Avril Lavigne, Deryck Whimbey as also George Clooney who is a local regular.